We are delighted to announce that Black & Amber Biggest Loser is back by popular demand for Autumn / Winter 2016!
How to register
- Text ‘BABL 2016’ followed by your full name to 07596514742.
- If registering as a Non-Weigher you must include ‘Non-Weigher’ in the text too; this cannot be changed at a later stage.
- Only one registration per text – individuals must register themselves. Once you register it is important you attend launch night on 6th October.
Here are a few key dates to get started, with some important information about Registration. The format will be similar to the previous years’ events, but with plenty of variations to keep it innovative and exciting!
- Participant Registration Opens: Monday 19th September & Closes Monday 26th September.
- Launch Night: Thursday 6th October
- Weigh in every Thursday (Final week may vary)
- Finale: Saturday 3rd December
To Register you must TEXT ‘BABL 2016’ followed by your Full Name to the BABL Number (to be released soon). If entering as a Non-Weigher include ‘Non-Weigher’ in the text as well.
This is a dedicated number for the purpose of BABL Registration so please do not include any other details. You will receive a confirmation text to advise of successful registration. This number will not be valid after the Registration deadline.
Multiple names will not be accepted in a text. Each individual wishing to participate must register themselves.
We look forward to welcoming back previous BABL’ers along with plenty of new faces. Open to all Men & Women Aged 16 and above.
Non-Weighers must pay in full upfront as they won’t be attending the weekly weigh in. A Non-Weigher will participate in all group activities and challenges but won’t have their weight calculated with the rest of the team’s.
Remember! It’s not solely about Weight Loss; Keep Fit – Team Effort – Friendships – Socialising – Challenge – Healthy Choice – Community Relations – Active Mind – Wellbeing – Motivation – Group Camaraderie, Fun, Fun, Fun! #BABL2016
So here’s where we need you to step up and support…either volunteer yourself or recommend someone to us who you think may be interested in helping out; we need…
- Team Motivators
- Administrators (non-participants)
- Team Leaders (must be willing to organise / lead sessions in absence of Motivator)
- Team Sponsors