To the players, management and supporters of Kildare may we firstly extend a warm welcome to Ballycastle and Páirc MacUílín ahead of your visit for the Allianz NHL.
- Head northbound following signs to Belfast.
- When coming out of Belfast please follow the signs for Coleraine until you come to the end of the dual carriage way. (Approx. 36 miles)
- You will then be traveling on a single carriage way for 4 miles and then take a right at the sign post for Ballycastle/Rathlin Island Ferry.
- Pairc MacUilin is located on the Whitepark Road. If using a Sat Nav please ensure that you use the Postcode BT54 6HA.
- Parking is available within the grounds and our stewards will be on hand to assist you. Refreshments will be available inside the ground.
Please note there are NO cash machines on-site, however there are four located in the town centre.
Páirc MacUílín can be found on Google Maps via this link https://goo.gl/maps/ORprd
Read more about the history of Páirc MacUílín here.